I've recently discovered Word War vi <http://wordwarvi.sourceforge.net/
> and feel inspired to make a game in response to it, starring Emacs.
I am posting this to ask for different ideas and inspiration about what features the game could have.
Some ideas I already have are:
- it's a 2D multidirectional, newtonian physics space shooter
- it's from the perspective of the player, so that on the display the universe rotates, not the ship
- have the game interface an emacs session, with a vector display as one of the buffers
- the player's emacs space ship is attacked by hordes of light, agile, fast, but dumb vi fighters
- the player's emacs ship is heavy and slow, but smart (programmable in a form of elisp), and highly configurable.
Anyone have more ideas or alternatives they could add?
(I'm approaching this game with a tongue-in-cheek flavour, like the author of World War vi)