I'm 'Seth' and know some programming languages (java, php, mysql, vba etc)
a week ago i started with my unicorn language: C++
(unicorn language: the one ive been doing this for)
why ? = programming games and applications.
so what am i looking for?
starting programmers in C++ (about 2 minimum) - or absolute noobies
starting 3D max designer (i can get the license for free dont worry) - no nothing illegal
a Sound programmer/maker - also a beginner
and everyone who think they can help
why am i looking for you?
very simple actually, if we learn and make things together things can go faster and simpler, and we can help eachother out!
- need to speak english a bit, for communication (i also speak french, dutch and a bit of german)
- want to study 2h a week (yes only 2 - since i dont want to pressure anyone)
- preffered, gmt (-5 to +5) time. since its easier to work together then.
what am i offering?
- no money - im sorry im not that well off
- the joy of working together
- help , since ill be programming a rough 5-10h (max 20h depends on work) a week, and i have a certificate of teaching (VBA,HTML etc) in highschool, i can explain things
- the fun of creating
- hopefully within 1-2 years a 2D/3D game (depends on our progress)
- ill do all the logistics (setting up mail, wiki etc)
thank you all for reading, and have a nice day!