The company Topalsson GmbH & CO KG, based in Munich (Germany) is currently looking for a Game Artists to join our creative team and work on our upcoming project.
Topalsson is a high-powered team of bold, dedicated specialists and extreme creatives with in-depth experience. With our dynamic team and a pool of highly specialized freelancers we are always looking for fresh talent in the shape of new future designers.
You are itching to demonstrate your skills in the development and programming of CGI, 3D and online/gaming solutions. You would love to be part of a great team that exploits all the possibilities to find solutions nobody has come up with before. Come and join us. Make the impossible possible and help us devise worlds never before experienced.
Select infinite possibilities! SELECT THE GOD MODE. Job Details
This role requires someone with solid experience and initiative who can get stuck in on all fronts, from designing core engine features to tweaking gameplay mechanics. You'll collaborate closely with other disciplines and help us maintain a high level of code quality and technical innovation.
If you thrive on varied technical challenges and creative input, and you’re seeking a fast-paced, friendly environment, then come and help us make games that will be loved worldwide!Requirements
· Excellent C/C++ programming skills
· At least 2-3 years of programming experience with 3D games. Worked on and completed 1 or 2 games
. Familiar with game tools – Experience with UDK Engine.
· Good Knowledge of software engineering practicesGame Artist:
. Experience in Shading&Lighting with UDK
. Experience in Modeling as a plus. Prop and environment creation.
· Knowledge of Maya, Zbrush, Mudbox, UDK, 3Dcoat or/and Topogun as a plus!
· Understanding of retopology and UVs; Highpoly-Lowpoly-normalmap baking as a plus!Desired Skills / Extras
· Self-motivation with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
· Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
· Great attention to detail
· Preferably EU citizen, but all the nationalities are accepted
· Immediate availability and possibility to work on-site in our office based in Munich (Germany)
· And of course: PASSIONATE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!
If you are interested, we would love to know more about you! Apply now!http://www.creativeheads.net/job/12264/game-artists-game-developers--programmers-in-munich
Note: Please apply online or by email (Laila Sleiman: email@example.com
). Phone calls are not accepted.