This post could be interesting for every programmers who want to try and work on a real game project.
My name is Vitalii Moskalets and I represent a team of developers who ready to work for this project.
The team includes:
- Game designer
- Game/Level designer
- 3D artists (environment artist + 3D level designer)
- Sound design team (Independent music production company)
Almost everyone in our team are professional developers with full-time job. We are just interested in making some interesting game.
Info about our project:
The whole project is racing game which mainly multiplayer oriented. We have detailed design document of the full game. The goal for our team is only to create a working prototype based on this dicument. For prototype we need to do:
- Basic functionality of the game (menu navigation, racing mechanics, race types)
- Innovative features (features which will give advantages comparing to other racing game projects)
- Several in-game zones (environment)
After prototype will be ready it will be submitted to a group of producers who will help to move the project forward to the full development into the final game.
Currently participation in that project is voluntary. Nobody is getting any money reward in our team during the prototype stage.
However, there is a possibility to receive reward after the prototype will be submitted to the group of producers. There will be certain amount of reward which will be shared among the team members and there will be a possibility for any team member who will want to join the development of the full game as full-paid developer.
Anybody can leave the team at any stage during the prototype phase. Any team member who contributed into the prototype development will receive reward after prototype submission even if he will leave the team before such submission.
For now, for any programmer who will work with us the benefits will be following:
- experience working in the team of industry professionals on the real project
- completed work for portfolio which can help in future career
If anybody interested in this topic please feel free to contact me with any questions at my e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org