Chunky by FelipeFS
Chunky by FelipeFS
GPWiki.org
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:06 pm 
Rookie

Hi all,

I have recently completed development of an Android adventure game called Veritas: light Conquers Darkness. I am talking to some publishers at the moment and I hope Veritas will be in the wild in the coming days.

Please check out the trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUb9kJE7eQ4

The homepage is here. More pics and information:
http://www.veritaslcd.com

Some screenies:

This game will be made available at a very reasonable price and will feature NO in app purchases or advertising. It will be released for Android first and will come out on IOS afterwards if there is demand (Steam is also a very real option).

I'd love to hear your initial impressions and - if you are a games publisher - I'd love to talk to you about getting this game out there. Also - if you're a reviewer and would like to spread the word about this game, get in touch.

Every Like, Comment, retweet helps.

Thanks so much for reading :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:50 pm 
Bibliotherapist

Love the graphical style. Really unique. I have fond memories of my old Game and Watch games.

This kind of thing would have been like witchcraft back in the Donkey Kong days.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:09 pm 
Rookie

Codehead wrote:
Love the graphical style. Really unique. I have fond memories of my old Game and Watch games.

This kind of thing would have been like witchcraft back in the Donkey Kong days.

Thanks Biblio! I will probably launch Veritas on Monday. I will check in here again when I've done so. I think you will find it a wholesome adventure with plenty of hours of play.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:22 pm 
Rookie

Veritas: Light Conquers Darkness has just been released for Android via Google Play.

This is an open world adventure game with a unique LCD graphical style. There are hours of exploration ahead of you as well as stunning sound and artwork. There are achievements to unlock, 40 orbs to collect across 4 lands, as well as a beautifully illustrated game story.

If you enjoyed SNES adventure RPGs growing up, or you have a penchant for LCD handhelds, I think you will enjoy this title. If you don't know what those things are, but you are looking for something more fulfilling than than most mobile offerings - you can do a lot worse than Veritas LCD.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.brainskis.VeritasLcd

Thanks for reading.