The company Topalsson GmbH & CO KG
, based in Munich (Germany) is currently looking for Game Developers
, Game Programmers
, Game Asset Artists
and Game UI/UX Designers
to join our creative team and work on our upcoming project.
Topalsson is a high-powered team of bold, dedicated specialists and extreme creatives with in-depth experience. With our dynamic team and a pool of highly specialized freelancers we are always looking for fresh talent in the shape of new future designers.
You are itching to demonstrate your skills in the development and programming of CGI, 3D and online/gaming solutions. You would love to be part of a great team that exploits all the possibilities to find solutions nobody has come up with before. Come and join us. Make the impossible possible and help us devise worlds never before experienced.
Select infinite possibilities! SELECT THE GOD MODE. Job Details
This role requires someone with solid experience and initiative who can get stuck in on all fronts, from designing core engine features to tweaking gameplay mechanics. You'll collaborate closely with other disciplines and help us maintain a high level of code quality and technical innovation.
[COLOR="#0000CD"]We are working in an innovative VR Game with new gadgets. We are doing the future of games![/COLOR]
If you thrive on varied technical challenges and creative input, and you’re seeking a fast-paced, friendly environment, then come and help us make games that will be loved worldwide!RequirementsGame Developers/Programmers
· Develop our games primarily using Unity3D, Unreal 4 (or 3), or/and Unigine engines with the goal of creating a AAA work
· Software development experience, preferably in games/gaming
· Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies?for our gaming platforms
· Experienced at level building, prototyping, AI/Pathing, UI design, and gameplay scripting
More info: [url="https://www.creativeheads.net/job/12305/game-developer-in-munich"]Link[/url]Game Programmer
· Excellent C/C++ programming skills
· At least 2-3 years of programming experience with 3D games. Worked on and completed 1 or 2 games
. Familiar with game tools – Experience with UDK Engine.
· Good Knowledge of software engineering practices
More info:[url="https://www.creativeheads.net/job/12307/game-programmer-in-munich"]Link[/url]Game Asset Artist
. Expert at modeling in any relevant 3D package (Maya and ZBrush preferred)
· Good knowledge of Maya, ZBrush, Mudbox, Unreal 4, Unity3D, 3Dcoat or/and Topogun as a plus
· Expert in Props and Environment creation. Solid technical understanding of game asset
. Asset Shading and Texturing
with Unreal 4/3, Unity3D,...
· Understanding of Retopology and UVs; Higpoly-Lowpoly-normalmap baking
More info: [url="https://www.creativeheads.net/job/12306/game-asset-artist-in-munich"]LINK[/url]Game UI/UX Designer
• 2-4 years of professional work experience
• Good Knowledge of Adobe Flash and Actionscript 3.0 Coding
• Incredible eye for layout, color and typography
• Ability to rapidly execute hi-fidelity mockups with a strong attention to detail and usability.
• Expert knowledge in user experience principles, graphic design principles, and web standards.
More info: [url="https://www.creativeheads.net/job/12231/game-ui-designer-in-munich"]Link[/url]Desired Skills / Extras for all positions
· Self-motivation with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
· Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
· Great attention to detail
· Immediate availability and possibility to work on-site in our office based in Munich (Germany). We will help with relocation, Visa, etc!
· And of course: PASSIONATE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!
If you are interested, we would love to know more about you!
Send your CV and a link to your Reel or Website to Laila Sleiman -→ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the position you are applying for in the subject (Example: "Game Programmer (C++): John Doe").
Note: Please apply online or by email (Laila Sleiman: email@example.com
). Phone calls are not accepted.
Topalsson GmbH & Co KG