The company Topalsson GmbH & CO KG, based in Munich (Germany) is currently looking for a Game Developers
and Game Artists to join our creative team and work on our upcoming and interesting project.
Topalsson is a high-powered team of bold, dedicated specialists and extreme creatives with in-depth experience. With our dynamic team and a pool of highly specialized freelancers we are always looking for fresh talent in the shape of new future designers.Job Details
This role requires someone with solid experience and initiative who can get stuck in on all fronts, from designing core engine features to tweaking gameplay mechanics. You'll collaborate closely with other disciplines and help us maintain a high level of code quality and technical innovation.
If you thrive on varied technical challenges and creative input, and you’re seeking a fast-paced, friendly environment, then come and help us make games that will be loved worldwide.Requirements
· Good knowledge of game programming techniques
· At least 3 years of programming experience with 3D games
· Excellent C/C++ programming skills
· Good Knowledge of software engineering practices
· Self-motivation with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
· Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
· Great attention to detail
· Preferably EU citizen, but all nationalities are accepted
· Immediate availability and possibility to work on-site in our office based in Munich (Germany)
· And of course: PASSIONATE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!Desired Skills / Extras
· Knowledge of Maya, Zbrush, Mudbox, UDK, 3Dcoat or/and Topogun as a plus!
· Understanding of retopology and UVs; Highpoly-Lowpoly-normalmap baking as a plus!
If you are interested, we would love to know more about you! Apply now! http://www.creativeheads.net/job/12230/game-developer-in-munich
Or by email: Laila Sleiman: email@example.com
Note: Please apply online or by email (Laila Sleiman: firstname.lastname@example.org
). Phone calls to our office are not accepted.
Thank you all!