Hello Game Developers!
I hope everything is fine with you and that you're having a creative and productive time with your game development!
As always, I've got a big bunch of music (more each month!), waiting to be used by your cool games.
Just recently, I finished an arrangement that I call "Little Village".
For the first time, I have put a lot of focus on writing a song in several versions to increase licensing potential for use in different game scenarios.
- romance / love / nostalgia versions
- melancholic version
- sad version
- positive version
- different solo instrument variations
Some important news:
- I have started to sell my music in a new online shop using quick-licensing with really low prices, meaning even faster, cheaper and easier licensing of game music.
(Instead of having to deal with YouLicense default prices of 300-600$, my songs are now sold for default quick licensing prices of ~50-150$ each.)
- As always, you can get some really great discount packages if you decide to license multiple songs.
- On request from some of my sales agents I have water marked my songs on my home page, but you can send a request to me if you need songs for evaluation without the water marking.
You will find all my music categorized and with discount packages at my music page:http://craze.se/shop.htm
I have a lot of new songs "in the pipeline" and I see productive times ahead, so feel free to drop by and check for news a couple of times per month! :-)
Finally, I'd like to share some positive news that should indicate the overall quality of my work (although in the end, it's YOU who will be my judge when it comes to the quality of my music!):
- My song "The Raving World Orchestra" is one of the 15 finalists in the yearly International Songwriters Competition with 15.000 entrants!
- From 900+ competing songs, 3 songs of my songs have been selected for "consideration" for film contracts worth more than 3500$, counting just the initial sync fees.
- I've sold 8 Epic Music collection CDs (containing only my tracks) to broadcast companies in Great Britain.
It's great to see that there's a demand for my music within the Film/TV industry, but as a matter of fact, the major part of my licensing deals 2010 was for games!
So let's be creative together - take a look, and if you find something interesting, don't be afraid to just send a mail and ask whatever your like about music and games. I'm open to all kinds of proposals and I will be more than happy to answer all the questions you have around usage, pricing and licensing of my music. Just send an email to me and shoot your questions!
Best Regards & Best of Luck with you Game Development!